CALL NOW954-588-7774
A/C Filters 4 Less

Raises Awareness On Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

AC Filters 4 Less
A/C Filters 4 Less raises awareness on carbon monoxide poisoning due to dirty furnace filters or blockage in the filtering system.

A/C Filters 4 Less recommends yearly cleaning and maintenance on all furnace units. Carbon Monoxide is a natural product of incomplete combustion, which is odorless and colorless. When breathed in, it can cause loss of consciousness and eventually brain damage or death. A clean, efficiently burning gas furnace produces very small amounts of carbon monoxide, while a dirty, inefficiently burning furnace can produce deadly amounts.

A/C Filters 4 Less recognizes the importance of clean A/C filters and furnace filters, free of dirt and debris. By changing filters regularly, the air conditioning unit will run efficiently reducing the chances of carbon monoxide poisoning. Newer gas furnaces are equipped with many features that shut the furnace off when a problem is detected. Older furnaces do not have such a device, which makes proper maintenance even more important. “Hundreds of Americans die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Most people do not realize the severity of neglecting their filtering system.”, notes Mark Platt, owner.

Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms include; headache, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, disorientation and loss of consciousness. If experiencing any symptoms, open doors and windows, turn off combustion appliances and leave the house. To prevent any such occurrence, follow A/C Filters 4 Less guidelines and install CO detectors throughout the home.
Scroll to top